You will need to upload the following:
- A print file uploaded to the site and attached to the order, following all of our usual guidelines.
- A vector file that contains the dieline as a black outline.
- An FPO file showing the dieline superimposed on top of the print file, uploaded to the account for reference but not attached. In order to ensure the best quality for your die-cut project, please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die you have selected.
- Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" bleed outside of the entire cut line.
- Include a 1/8" safety area within the cut line where there is no text or important images.
- If you have a border, it must be at least .25" on all sides.
- Follow the application-specific file preparation instructions in our help center.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in your job being delayed.
A UV coating is applied to a printed sheet, then bonded and cured with ultraviolet light.
| This coating yields a tough, almost unscratchable surface that is extremely durable.
You can print your die-cut business cards with or without a UV coating, or even have a UV coating on one side.
Custom Die-Cut Business Card Printing Services
You can select from hundreds of interesting shapes in our die-cut shapes gallery or create a unique shape that fits your needs.
|Stock Dies: Mazaya Press has hundreds of stock dies, ranging from rounded corners to hearts, stars, clovers, masks and more.|
|Custom Dies: If we do not carry the die you are looking for in stock, we can custom make a die for you. Custom dies start at $100.00. The price increases based on size and complexity.|